Our BA (Hons) in Business Management equips students with the expertise to understand the changing world of business on a national and global scale. Those who are successful in achieving this degree are highly sought after by employers for their in-depth knowledge of current business practice and for their ability to analyse business challenges and explore solutions.
To apply for this course, you need to possess the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management (120 credits) qualification.
In combination with the experience gained through studying OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, this programme aims to:
1. provide a coherent, broad based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment;
2. develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate a responsibility to fellow learners;
3. develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add-value within the workplace;
4. provide assessment and project-based tasks that allows students to apply knowledge and skills appropriately within an authentic context;
5. provide the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and life-long learning;
6. create a learning environment where professional standards are expected, but at the same time recognises that learning is challenging, and appropriate support is provided both by staff and fellow learners for career development.
|Leadership and Management Development||20|
|New Venture Management and Development||20|
|Business and Management Research||20|
The programme is delivered over one academic year using a blended learning approach.
You will benefit from;
BA (Hons) Business Management (Top Up) programme is awarded by University of Chichester.
We don’t just give students an education and experiences that set them up for success in a career.
We help them succeed in their career to discover a field they’re passionate about and dare to lead it.